Skip to content
How to use it
- Sanitize it: Sterilize your Lani by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Also, you can use a cup steamer, following the instructions.
- Wash your hands with water and soap.
- Fold your cup to insert. There are different folds you can use. We recommend you try a few to find your favorite.
- Find a comfortable position and hold your folded cup with two fingers. Insert it toward your tailbone, keeping it folded until it's entirely inside.
- Make sure it opens and seals to avoid leaks.
- Wear comfortable for up to 12 hours, the cup will begin to fill. If you believe you have a heavier period, you might fill it up way before the 12 hours are up. We recommend you keep an eye on it the first time you try it.
- Locate the cup by the stem and work your way to the base of the cup. Break the seal by pinching the base. Remove by slowly moving the cup side to side and out.
- Empty, rinse, and reinsert.